Silicone rubber insulated and sheathed shielded control cable is suitable for control and monitoring circuits with rated voltages of 450/750V and below in high temperature industries such as aviation, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical and power plants. It has high temperature resistance, flame retardant, radiation resistance, aging resistance, ozone resistance, water resistance, etc., and has good cold resistance.
Conditions of Use:
1. Rated voltage: UO/U450/750V and below
2, the use of temperature range: the maximum temperature of the conductor +260 °C
Ambient temperature is not fixedly laid -30 °C ~ +180 °C
Fixed laying -50 °C ~ +180 °C
3, has excellent resistance to oxygen, ozone, UV radiation, long-term outdoor use without cracking.
4, has excellent electrical properties, corona resistance and arc resistance are also very good.
5, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic. Has low surface activity and low moisture absorption properties.
1. The rated voltage of the product is 600V, it should be subjected to AC 50Hz, the voltage is 2500V, and the experiment of 5min does not breakdown.
2. The insulation resistance (200 °C) between the cable core and the core is not less than 103M Ω.km.
1, silicone rubber sheath; 2 isolation belt; 3, metal shielding; 4, polyester or F4 belt wrapped;
5, FEP insulation; 6, conductor;
Order delivery instructions:
1. The delivery length of the finished Silicone rubber cable is not less than 100 meters; the short-line delivery with a length of not less than 20 meters is allowed, the quantity shall not exceed 20% of the total delivery length, and may also be delivered in any length according to the agreement between the two parties.
2. The conductor is a tinned copper core, and other conductors are also available.
3, core color separation, jacket color according to requirements, normal red or black.
We can customize a variety of silicone cables according to your requirements, welcome to communicate.